Are you feeling down or unmotivated? Do you feel overwhelmed by your feelings or emotions? Are you feeling stressed, worried or anxious, lacking confidence and self-esteem and feeling dissatisfied with your life? Do you feel hopeless or unfulfilled? Do you find yourself questioning a choice you have made or are you at a crossroad and unsure of where to turn?
You are not alone, nor do you have to figure it out alone. I’d like to help.
My clients come to therapy because they are experiencing some or all of these challenges and are looking to feel better. Therapy can bring a new perspective to the difficulties you are experiencing and can provide you with the direction and confidence to achieve your goals. If you are experiencing any of these issues and/or are feeling stuck and unsure of where to turn, therapy can help.
I SPECIALIZE IN HELPING ADULTS OVERCOME CHALLENGES INCLUDING:
- Depression, sadness, loneliness
- Anxiety, panic, fear, shame
- Grief, bereavement and loss
- Self-esteem or self-confidence, shyness
- Feeling stuck or wanting more
- Dating issues
- Anger/aggression/communication problems
- LGBTQ issues
- Managing expectations of family members, friends, self
- Motivation and procrastination
- Life transitions
- Personal development and growth
- Stress management
- Relationship problems, instability, conflict or communication issues
- Work related issues
- Illness or disease diagnoses
- Death or sickness of a family member
- "What if" thinking or feeling overwhelmed